Sound Processors with Built-in 3-band Equalizer
ROHM's sound processors integrate a five-input selector, electronic volume control, a three-band frequency equalizer, microphone input, and surround sound into a single chip and feature a wide dynamic range and a low distortion rate, making them ideally suited for use in portable stereo systems (BOOM BOX) and mini stereo systems.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- High S/N,achieved by implementing 2-stage configuration of Front Volume and Rear Volume.
- Provides surround and rear volume with Soft-switch to reduce a shock sound during switching functions(BD3883FS).
- Volume and tone implemented with the resistance ladder circuit. (to achieve high performance with low noise and low distortion)
- Uses the BiCOMS process that achieves low-consumption current,which contributes to an energy-saving design.
- SSOP-A32 and SSOP-B40 are used for the packages.Input pins and output pins are organized and separately laid out to as to keep the signal flows in one direction which consequently,simplify pattern layout of the set board and decrease the board dimensions.