Sound Processors with built-in 3-band Equalizers
This series supports common control software, increasing design and development efficiency. Tone quality can be adjusted by parametric equalizer using no external components. The built-in three-band equalizer sub woofer output allows for a space saving design.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- Reduce switching noise of input gain control, mute, main volume,
fader volume, bass, middle, treble, loudness, by using advanced switch circuit
[Possible to control all steps]
- Built-in ground isolation amplifier inputs, ideal for external stereo input.
- Built-in differential input selector that can make various combination of
single-ended / differential input.
- Built-in input gain controller reduce switching noise for volume of a portable audio input.
- Decrease the number of external components by
built-in 3-band equalizer filter, LPF for subwoofer, loudness filter,
And, possible to control Q, Gv, fo of 3-band equalizer and fc of LPF,
and fo, Gv of loudness by I²C BUS control freely.
- It is possible for the bass, middle, treble to the gain adjustment
quantity of ±20dB and 1 dB step gain adjustment.
- It is equipped with output terminals of Subwoofer.
Moreover, the stereo signal of the front and rear also can be
output by the I²C BUS control.
- Built-in mixing input and mixing attenuation.
- Bi-CMOS process is suitable for the design of low current and low energy.
And it provides more quality for small-scale regulator and heat in a set.
- Package is SSOP-B28. Putting input-terminals together
and output-terminals together can make PCB layout easier
and can makes area of PCB smaller.
- It is possible to control by 3.3V / 5V for I²C BUS.