Sound Processors with built-in 2-band Equalizers
This series supports common control software, increasing design and development efficiency. In addition, an internal 2-band equalizer enables the adjustment of the tone and bass signals without using external components, while 3 input selectors and 4ch independent volume and fader control ensure compatibility with 3 audio inputs and 4ch output (front/rear/left/right), contributing to greater space savings.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- Reduce switching noise of input gain control, mute, main volume,
fader volume, bass, treble, loudness by using advanced switch circuit
[Possible to control all steps]
- Built-in ground isolation amplifier inputs, ideal for external stereo input.
- Built-in input gain controller reduce switching noise for volume of
a portable audio input.
- Decrease the number of external components by
built-in 2-band equalizer filter, LPF for subwoofer, loudness filter.
And, possible to control Q, Gv, fo of 2-band equalizer
and fc of LPF, fo, Gv of loudness by I²C BUS control freely.
- It is possible for the bass, treble to the gain adjustment
quantity of ±20dB and 1 dB step gain adjustment.
- Bi-CMOS process is suitable for the design of low current and low energy.
And it provides more quality for small scale regulator and heat in a set.
- Package is SSOP-A24. Putting input-terminals together and
output-terminals together can make PCB layout easier
and can makes area of PCB smaller.)
- It is possible to control by 3.3V / 5V for I²C BUS.