Sound Processor for car audio built-in 2nd order post filter - BD37067FV-M
It is built-in input selector of 6 stereo source and output to ADC after adjusting signal level. And built-in 2nd order post filter to reduce out of band noise and 6ch Volume circuit. Moreover, it is simple to design set by built-in TDMA noise reduction systems.
AEC-Q100 (Automotive Grade)
Number of of single input
Number of of ISO input
+23to-79, -∞ (1dB/step)
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- Built-in differential input selector that can select single-ended / differential input
- Reduce the shock noise when switching gain due to built-in advanced switch circuit
- Decrease the out of band noise of DAC by built-in 2nd order post filter.
- Built-in buffered ground isolation amplifier to realize high CMRR characteristics
- No need to countermeasure using external components built-in TDMA noise reduction circuit
- Package is SSOP-B40. Putting same direction input-terminals and output-terminals make PCB layout easier and PCB area smaller.
- It is possible to control by 3.3V for I²C-BUS controller
- AEC-Q100 Qualified.