Careers at ROHM India
ROHM Semiconductors, a leader in electronic parts from Kyoto, the cultural capital of Japan. 'R' stands for one of our first product, resistors, which was put together with the unit of resitance "OHM". The 'R' now stands for "Reliability", "Quality first" is a way of live for every ROHM employee.
With around 20,000 employees across the globe, our turn-over for year ending Mar, 2013, was close to USD 3 billion.
ROHM, a truly global organization, has design centers in the US, Europe, China, Taiwan, Korea, besides others.
Our experience working with various Indian service providers over the years has enriched us with the Indian values and culture, and we are proud to announce the setting up of the "India R&D center".
The R&D group in Rohm Semiconductor India, will independently work on all aspects of high end Analog LSI from product ideation, feasibility study, circuit and layout design, to final test design to delivery, not to mention application engineering and customer support. Our own fab gives us ample oppurtunities for realizing most of our ideas in Silicon.
At ROHM, we don't believe in limits, and our designers have the freedom to work on aspects like pre-sales, costing, and post-sales customer support, which adds customer facing experience to the engineer's technical knowledge.
If this sounds interesting, we are looking for you!
We presently have opening in the following areas
1.Technology Manager - Analog LSI design
2.Engineer - Analog LSI design
Technical Manager - Analog LSI
In this role You will,
* Be responsible for the execution of all the Analog LSI design projects in the India R&D center
* Involve in defining and acheiving the KPI for the R&D center
* Be responsible for growing the team by recruiting and nurturing young engineers.
* Work with the product design teams in Japan, US, and Europe to arrive at strategy for new products
* Involve with other design centers on the global level quality initiatives
* BS/BE/BTech in EE with 14+ , or an MS/ME/MTech with 12+ years of experience
* Experience managing Analog LSI developments
* Familiar with complete life cycle of Analog LSI design (From specification design to final test design)
* Atleast 5 years hands-on experience with CMOS/BCD Analog circuits
* Experience with BCD processes, Motor/LED drivers will be a big plus
Engineer - Analog LSI Design
In this role You will,
* Design of CMOS/BCD Analog/Digital circuits meeting performance, area, power and timescale constraints
* Silicon characterization for circuit blocks/whole IC
* Support test development and ramp to production
* At least 3 years of hands-on experience in mixed signal IC circuit design
* Motor & LED driver design experience is highly desirable
* Ability to propose innovative and leading edge solutions
* Experience working with Japanese teams is a plus