3-Phase Brushless Fan Motor Driver - BM6245FS | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
3-Phase Brushless Fan Motor Driver - BM6245FS (New)
This 3-phase Brushless Fan motor driver IC adopts PrestoMOS™ as the output transistor, and put in a small full molding package with the 150°/120˚commutation controller chip and the high voltage gate driver chip. The protection circuits for overcurrent, overheating, under voltage lock out and the high voltage bootstrap diode with current regulation are built-in. It provides downsizing the built-in PCB of the motor.
Power Supply Voltage (Max.)[V]
Number of phase
- 600V PrestoMOS™ Built-in
- Output Current 1.5A
- Bootstrap operation by floating high side driver(including diode)
- 150°/120˚ Selectable Commutation Logic
- PWM Control (Upper arm switching)
- Phase control supported from 0° to +30° at 1° intervals
- Rotational Direction Switch
- FG signal output with pulse number switch (4 or 12)
- VREG Output (5V/30mA)
- Protection circuits provided: CL, OCP, TSD, UVLO, MLP and the external fault input
- Fault Output (open drain)