BU4925FVE2.5V, CMOS Output Type, High Accuracy Voltage Detector
Features:・Broad lineup available in different detection voltages : 0.9V to 4.8V (0.1V increments)
・High detection voltage accuracy : ±1%
・Ultra-low current consumption
Reference Design / Application Evaluation Kit
- Reference Design - REFLVBMS002
- Battery Management Reference Design for All-solid-state Batteries: Maxell's All-solid-state Battery × Nano Energy™ Collaboration Board
This reference design enables easy consideration of battery management solutions using all-solid-state batteries from Maxell, making it ideal for monitoring applications in the consumer sector and measurement equipment in the industrial market. (Please contact a sales representative or click here for more information on the REFLVBMS002-EVK-001 reference board .) Generally, in addition to being less prone to leakage and electrolyte degradation than rechargeable batteries such as li-ion that use a liquid electrolyte, all-solid-state batteries are attracting attention as next-generation batteries due to their wide operating temperature range, longer life, and higher reliability. The REFLVBMS002 is a reference design that combines a charge control IC jointly developed with Maxell, ROHM’s power supply IC that incorporates original ultra-low current technology Nano Energy™, a reset IC, and Maxell’s all-solid-state battery (PSB401010H) . Optimized for Maxell’s all-solid-state battery, the circuit provides a solution for the battery and power supply blocks that supports a wide range of applications.
- Equipped with Maxell's all-solid-state battery that delivers high heat resistance*1, long life*2, and increased safety*3 over a wide range of temperature
- Boost DC-DC converter IC utilizing original ultra-low current consumption technology Nano Energy™ significantly extends battery life
- Built-in linear charger capable of CCCV charging suitable for Maxell’s all-solid-state battery
- Battery voltage can be monitored by mounting a reset IC (optional)
*1 High heat resistance: ~125°C environments. Based on Maxell test conditions.
*2 Long life: Life expectancy based on various evaluations, analysis, and calculations.
*3 Increased safety: No ignition or smoke in various safety tests such as heating to 200°C, nail puncture, or external short circuits.