Nano Energy™, High Voltage & Low energy, Dual Output ADJ Type Window Voltage Detector (Reset) IC
ROHM's window voltage detector BD48HW0G-C is highly accurate CMOS Reset IC with a detection voltage accuracy of ±0.75%. BD48HW0G-C achieves low current consumption of 500nA by ultra-low current technology Nano Energy™ despite its high withstand voltage. This contributes to lower current consumption of the application. It has dual N-channel open drain output. Detection voltage can be control by external resistors.
- Nano Energy™
- AEC-Q100 Qualified(Grade 1)
- Functional Safety Supportive Automotive Products
- Under and Over Voltage Monitor
- Free Detection Voltage Setting by External Resistors
- Nch Open Drain Output
- Very Small, Lightweight and Thin Package
- SSOP6 Package is Similar to SOT-23-6(JEDEC)
The BD48HW0G-C window-type voltage detector features a wide operating voltage range from 1.8V to 40V and an industry-leading detection voltage accuracy of ±0.75% (over the entire temperature range). In addition to a maximum operating voltage of 40V, the detection voltage can be freely set, enabling high accuracy monitoring of abnormal voltages in a variety of applications, at both low and high voltages, contributing to high reliability systems that maximize efficiency in automotive and industrial power supplies. The BD48HW0G-C achieves an ultra-low current consumption of 500nA by ROHM’s ultra-low current consumption technology Nano Energy™. This is only 6% of standard products with equivalent functions and accuracy, making it suitable for applications where increased power consumption is a concern.
- ◇ Automotive systems: Inverters in EVs/HEVs, electronic control units, ADAS, In-Vehicle Infotainment
- ◇ Industrial equipment: factory automation equipment, measurement instruments, sensor systems and further automotive and industrial applications requiring voltage monitoring.