3.83V, High Accuracy, CMOS Output Type, Over Voltage Detector IC
ROHM's Over Voltage Detector ICs are highly accurate, with ultra-low current consumption feature that uses CMOS process. The lineup includes N-channel open drain output with detection voltage of 3.83 V and hysteresis voltage of 30mV. It is most suitable for monitoring the charge of a lithium-ion battery.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- High Accuracy Detection Voltage
- Ultra-low Current Consumption
- Nch Open Drain Output
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
- Very Small, Lightweight and Thin Package
Schematic Design & Verification
- HVSOF5 Footprint / Symbol