Free Time Delay Setting CMOS Voltage Detector (Reset) IC - BD5336G-2M | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Free Time Delay Setting CMOS Voltage Detector (Reset) IC - BD5336G-2M
ROHM's BD5336G-2M is a highly accurate, low current consumption Voltage Detector IC with a capacitor controlled time delay. The lineup includes N-channel open drain output (BD52xx-2M) and CMOS output (BD53xx-2M) so that the users can select depending on the application. The devices are available for specific detection voltage ranging from 0.9V to 5.0V with 0.1V increment. The time delay has ±30% accuracy in the overall operating temperature range of -40°C to 105°C.
Reset Delay Timer
Reset Active State
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- AEC-Q100 Qualified (Grade 1)
- Delay Time Setting controlled by external capacitor
- Two output types (Nch open drain and CMOS output)
- Ultra-low Current Consumption
- Very small, lightweight and thin package
- Package SSOP5 is similar to SOT-23-5 (JEDEC)