Nano Energy™, 3.9V, Adjustable Delay Voltage Detector for Automotive
ROHM's BD5239G-2C is highly accurate, low current consumption Voltage Detector ICs with a capacitor controlled time delay. The lineup includes N-channel open drain output (BD52xx-2C) and CMOS output (BD53xx-2C) so that the users can select depending on the application. The device is available for specific detection voltage ranging from 0.9V to 5.0V with 0.1V increment. The time delay has ±50% accuracy in the overall operating temperature range of -40℃ to 125℃.
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- Delay Time Setting controlled by external capacitor
- Two output types (Nch open drain and CMOS output)
- Ultra-low Current Consumption
- Very small, lightweight and thin package
- Package SSOP5 is similar to SOT-23-5 (JEDEC)