Nano Energy™, 2.1V, Adjustable Delay Voltage Detector for Automotive
ROHM's BD5221G-2M is a highly accurate, low current consumption Voltage Detector IC with a capacitor controlled time delay. The lineup includes N-channel open drain output (BD52xx-2M) and CMOS output (BD53xx-2M) so that the users can select depending on the application. The devices are available for specific detection voltage ranging from 0.9V to 5.0V with 0.1V increment. The time delay has ±30% accuracy in the overall operating temperature range of -40°C to 105°C.
- AEC-Q100 Qualified (Grade 1)
- Nano Energy™
- Delay Time Setting controlled by external capacitor
- Two output types (Nch open drain and CMOS output)
- Very small, lightweight and thin package
- Package SSOP5 is similar to SOT-23-5 (JEDEC)