2ch IPS (Intelligent Power Switch) - BDS2EJAAGUL
BDS2EJAAGUL is an intelligent power switch IC (IPS) that has two built-in N-channel MOSFETs capable of carrying 1A current. This switch IC operates from low input voltages from 0.9V to 3.6V and exhibits a typical on-resistance of 45mΩ. Built-in safety features include soft-start, over current protection with fold back current limiting, under voltage lockout, thermal shut down and reverse current protection when power is switched off. BDS2EJAAGUL is available in a space-saving VCSP50L1 package and uses an internal N-channel MOSFET for discharging output capacitance.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
ON Resistance [mΩ]
Channel Number [ch]
Control Input Logic
Over Current Detect [A]
Output Turn on Time [ms]
Thermal Shut Down
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- Dual N-MOS FET high side switch (Typ 45mΩ).
- Built-in soft start circuit.
- Built-in over current protection circuit (OCP).
- Built-in thermal shut down circuit (TSD).
- Built-in N-channel MOSFET to discharge output capacitance
- Reverse-current protection.
- Input sequence free.