250mA, Low Iq Voltage Tracker for Automotive
BD42530EFJ-C is voltage tracker featuring 45V absolute maximum voltage, output voltage trackingaccuracy of ±10mV, 250mA output current and 40µA(Typ) low current consumption. This tracker is therefore ideal for applications requiring a direct connection to the battery and a lowcurrent consumption. Ceramic capacitors can be used for phase compensation capacitor of the output. Furthermore, these ICs also feature overcurrent protection to protect the device from damage caused by short-circuiting and an integrated thermal shutdown to protect the device from overheating at overload conditions.
We recommend BD42530UEFJ-C for your new development. It uses different production lines for the purpose of improving production efficiency. Electric characteristics noted in Datasheet does not differ between Production Line.
- AEC-Q100 Qualified(Grade 1)
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Wide Temperature Range(Tj): -40℃ to +150℃
- Wide Operating Input Range: 3V to 42V
- Low Quiescent Current: 40µA(Typ)
- Output Voltage Tracking Accuracy: ±10mV
- Over Current Protection(OCP)
- Thermal Shutdown Protection(TSD)