250mA Output Voltage Tracker - BD42530EFJ-C | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
250mA Output Voltage Tracker - BD42530EFJ-C
The BD42530EFJ-C is low quiescent voltage trackers featuring 45V absolute maximum voltage, and output voltage tracking accuracy of ±10 mV, 250 mA output current and 40µA (Typ) current consumption. This tracker is therefore ideal for applications requiring a direct connection to the battery and a low current consumption. Ceramic capacitors can be used for compensation of the output capacitor phase. Furthermore, these ICs also feature overcurrent protection to protect the device from damage caused by short-circuiting and an integrated thermal shutdown to protect the device from overheating at overload conditions.
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Wide Temperature Range (Tj): -40°C to +150°C
- Wide Operating Input Range: 3V to 42V
- Low Quiescent Current: 40µA (Typ)
- Output Voltage Tracking Accuracy: ±10mV
- Over Current Protection (OCP)
- Thermal Shutdown Protection (TSD)