BM6258FS (Under Development)3-Phase Brushless Fan Motor Driver
BM6258FS (Under Development)
3-Phase Brushless Fan Motor Driver
This 3-phase Brushless Fan motor driver IC adopts PrestoMOS™ as the output transistor, and put in a small full molding package with the 180° sinusoidal commutation controller chip and the high voltage gate driver chip. The protection circuits for overcurrent, overheating, under voltage lock out and the high voltage bootstrap diode with current regulation are built-in. It provides downsizing the built-in PCB of the motor.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- 600V PrestoMOS™ Built-in
- Output Current 1.5A
- Bootstrap operation by floating high side driver(including diode)
- 180° Sinusoidal Commutation Logic
- PWM Control(Upper and lower arm switching)
- Phase control supported from 0° to +40° at 1° intervals
- Rotational Direction Switch
- FG signal output with pulse number switch(4 or 12, compatible with 8-poles motor interface)
- VREG Output(5V/30mA)
- Protection circuits provided: CL, OCP, TSD, UVLO, MLP and the external fault input
- Fault Output(open drain)