600V 35A TO-247, Low-noise Power MOSFET
The R6xxxENx series are low-noise products, Super Junction MOSFETs, that place an emphasis on ease-of-use. This series products achieve superior performance for noise-sensitive applications to reduce noise, such as audio and lighting equipment.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
Schematic Design & Verification
- What Is Thermal Design
- Basics of Thermal Resistance and Heat Dissipation
- Method for Calculating Junction Temperature from Transient Thermal Resistance Data
- Two-Resistor Model for Thermal Simulation
- Notes for Temperature Measurement Using Thermocouples
- What is a Thermal Model? (Transistor)
- Notes for Temperature Measurement Using Forward Voltage of PN Junction
- Measurement Method and Usage of Thermal Resistance RthJC
- Precautions When Measuring the Rear of the Package with a Thermocouple