600V 25A TO-3PF, PrestoMOS™ with integrated high-speed diode
R6025JNZ is a power MOSFET with fast reverse recovery time (trr), suitable for the switching applications.
PrestoMOS™ series, R60xxJNx series increases design flexibility while maintaining the industry’s fastest reverse recovery time (trr) optimized for EV charging stations and motor drive in home appliances such as refrigerators and Air Conditioners (ACs).
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- Fast reverse recovery time (trr)
- Low on-resistance
- Fast switching speed
- Drive circuits can be simple
- Pb-free plating ; RoHS compliant
Schematic Design & Verification
- What Is Thermal Design
- Basics of Thermal Resistance and Heat Dissipation
- Method for Calculating Junction Temperature from Transient Thermal Resistance Data
- Notes for Temperature Measurement Using Thermocouples
- Two-Resistor Model for Thermal Simulation
- Notes for Temperature Measurement Using Forward Voltage of PN Junction
- What is a Thermal Model? (Transistor)
- Measurement Method and Usage of Thermal Resistance RthJC
- Precautions When Measuring the Rear of the Package with a Thermocouple
- R6025JNZ SPICE Model
- How to Create Symbols for PSpice Models