LIN Transceiver for Automotive - BD41030FJ-C | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
LIN Transceiver for Automotive - BD41030FJ-C
BD41030FJ-C is the best transceiver for BUS system which need LIN (Local Interconnect Network) master and slave protocol. BD41030FJ-C is available in small SOP package and low standby electricity consumption in sleep mode.
Sleep mode, Dominant time-out
Data Rates [kbps]
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- Absolute maximum ratings of LIN pin is -27V to +40V
- Max transmission rate 20kbps
- Low Electro Magnetic Emission (EME)
- High Electro Magnetic Immunity (EMI)
- High impedance at power off for bus
- Interface (RXD/TXD) with protocol layer corresponds to 3.3V/5.0V logic.
- Built-in terminator for LIN slave
- Standby power consumption in sleep mode
- Transmit data (TXD) dominant time-out function
- Resistant to LIN-BAT/GND short-circuit
- Built-in Thermal Shut Down (TSD)