Power is quickly becoming one the most important factors in many areas, driving technological innovation brought on by the need to conserve power as devices and systems consume ever increasing amounts of power in pursuit of greater sophistication and functionality. ROHM has been at the forefront of power in the semiconductor industry for many years, continuously releasing breakthrough products ahead of the competition, including next-generation SiC.
Join ROHM at the all-digital APEC 2021 conference, where we showcase our latest solutions and technologies for power applications at our virtual booth.
- Solving the Challenges of Driving SiC MOSFETs (By Mitch Van Ochten and Ming Su)
- Silicon Carbide Application Note (Rev.003)
- Article: Coreless Transformers Isolate SiC Gate Drivers for EV and Industrial Applications
- White Paper: LeadDrive Design, Test, and System Evaluation of Silicon Carbide Power Modules and Motor Control Units
- White Paper: PMICs
- Automotive Primary and Secondary DC/DC Converters: BD9P/BD9S Series
- 4th Generation SiC MOSFETs
- BM2SC12FP AC/DC
- 600V IGBT IPMs (Intelligent Power Modules): BM6437x Series
- Automotive High-Side Switches: IPD Series
- High Power Shunt Resistors: GMR320 Series
- Low Quiescent Current Automotive LDOs
- PMIC for NXP’s i.MX 8M Mini Processors: BD7847AMWV
- BD9G500 DC/DC