2ch Reset & Comparator IC - BD3775AF
BD3775AF is designed to monitor the voltage level of one or two power supplies (+5V and an arbitrary voltage) in a microprocessor circuit, memory board in large-size computer, for example. If the circuit’s power supply deviates more than a specified amount, then the BD3775AF generates a reset signal to the microprocessor. Also, the BD3775AF has a comparator for the over voltage protection and the high-precision reference voltage and so on apart from the above features. It is also available for more complex applications so.
VDET Precision [%]
Reset Active Voltage Range [V]
3.5 to 18
Open collector comparators
Reset Delay Timer
Reset Active State
Circuit Current (ON) [µA]
Circuit Current (OFF) [µA]
Hysteresis Voltage [V]
"L" Output Current (LowVol) [mA]
"L" Output Current (HighVol) [mA]
2ch Reset & Comparator IC
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
5.00 x 6.20 (t=1.71)
- High precision voltage detection(VSA = 4.20V ± 2.5%).
- Internal reset circuit that user selectable thresholdlevel with hysteresis (VSB = 1.230V ± 1.5%). Internal open collector output comparators to create Over Voltage Detection circuit, reference voltage generator, and more. (VSC,OUTC)
- User selectable delay time of releasing reset signal depending on capacitor of CT node.
- Low power dissipation (Icc = 0.35mA ,VCC = 5V).
- SOP8 package (5.0×6.2mm, 1.27mm pitch).