System PMIC for i.MX 7Solo/7Dual - BD71815AGW
BD71815AGW is a single-chip power management IC for battery-powered portable devices. The IC integrates 5 buck converters, 8 LDOs, a boost driver for LED, and a 500mA single-cell linear charger. Also included is a Coulomb counter, a real-time clock (RTC), a 32 kHz crystal oscillator and a general-purpose output (GPO).
The IC’s buck converters supply power to the application processor as well as system peripherals such as DDR memory, wireless modules, and touch controllers. These regulators maintain high efficiency over a wide range of current loads by supporting both PFM and PWM modes. They also operate at a high switching frequency of 6MHz, which allows the use of smaller and cheaper inductors and capacitors. The regulator supplying the processor core also supports Dynamic Voltage Scaling (DVS).
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- 5 buck converters:
- 3 general-purpose LDOs
- LDO for DDR Reference Voltage (DVREF)
- LDO for Secure Non-Volatile Storage (SNVS)
- LDO for Low-Power State Retention (LPSR)
- LDO for SD Card with dedicated enable terminal
- LDO for SD Card Interface with dedicated terminal
to dynamically change output voltage
- White LED Boost Converter
- Single-cell Linear LIB Charger with 30V OVP
- Voltage Measurement for Thermistor
- Embedded Coulomb Counter for Battery Fuel Gauging
- Battery Monitoring and Alarm Output
- Real Time Clock with 32.768kHz crystal oscillator
- 1 GPO Open Drain or CMOS Output Selectable)
- Power Control I/O
- 1 LED Indicator
- I²C interface