Linear Regulator for High Fidelity Audio - BD37201NUX | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Linear Regulator for High Fidelity Audio - BD37201NUX
BD37201NUX is a linear regulator of low noise (4.7μVrms) which is most suitable to high quality audio system. It operates at 2.7V to 5.5V and capable of supplying a maximum load of 500mA. In addition to the low noise, BD37201NUX has a high PSRR and good input transient fluctuation characteristic which makes it suitable for the stabilization of DC/DC converter output, and an ideal power supply to high precision analog circuits such as D/A converter (DAC) and Clock generator. Furthermore, when BD37201NUX is placed in standby mode, the supply current can be as small as 0μA (Typ) which can greatly reduce power consumption.
- Ultra Low Noise, High PSRR
- Stable at 1µF ceramic input and output capacitors
- Standby Mode that is controlled by Enable pin
- Dropout Voltage: 200mV (at 500mA load)
- Under Voltage Lockout Protection, Current Limit and Short Circuit Protection, Thermal Shutdown Protection