Termination Regulator for DDR-SDRAMs - BD35395FJ-M
BD35395FJ-M is a termination regulator compatible with JEDEC DDR1/2/3/3L-SDRAM, which functions as a linear power supply incorporating an N-channel MOSFET and provides a sink/source current capability up to 1A respectively. A built-in high-speed OP-AMP specially designed offers an excellent transient response. Requires 3.3 volts or 5.0 volts as a bias power supply to drive the N-channel MOSFET. Has an independent reference voltage input pin (VDDQ) and an independent feedback pin (VTTS) to maintain the accuracy in voltage required by JEDEC, and offers an excellent output voltage accuracy and load regulation.
Over Current Protection
Under Voltage Lock Out
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
Features:· Incorporates a push-pull power supply for termination (VTT).
· Incorporates an enabler.
· Incorporates an under voltage lockout (UVLO).
· Employs SOP-J8 package : 4.9×6.0×1.65(mm).
· Incorporates a thermal shutdown protector (TSD).
· Operates with input voltage from 2.7 to 5.5 volts.
· Compatible with Dual Channel
· Incorporates PGOOD function.