Microstem system Lens Drivers for Digital Cameras
BU24033GW is the system Lens Driver corresponding to the Microstep driving, making it possible to configure the sophisticated, high precision and low noise lens driver system. Microstep controller is incorporated into IC, making it possible to cut down CPU power. In addition, drivers for DC motor and voice coil motor are built in.
Multifunctional lens can be applied.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
Features:・ Built-in 6 channels Driver block. 1-5ch: Voltage control type H-bridge (Adaptable to STM 2systems) 6ch: Current control type H-bridge
・ Built-in 2 channels PI driving circuit
・ Built-in 3 channels Waveforming circuit
・ Built-in FLL digital servo circuit
・ Built-in PLL circuit
Schematic Design & Verification
- What Is Thermal Design
- Basics of Thermal Resistance and Heat Dissipation
- Method for Calculating Junction Temperature from Transient Thermal Resistance Data
- Notes for Temperature Measurement Using Thermocouples
- Two-Resistor Model for Thermal Simulation
- Notes for Temperature Measurement Using Forward Voltage of PN Junction
- Thermal Resistance
- Precautions When Measuring the Rear of the Package with a Thermocouple