2ch Half-Bridge Gate Driver - BD16950EFV-C
The BD16950EFV is an AEC-Q100 automotive qualified 2-channel Half-Bridge Gate Driver, controlled by an external MCU through a 16-bit Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI). Independent control of low-side and high-side N-MOSFETS allows for several MCU controlled modes. A programmable drive current is available to adjust slew-rates, in order to meet EMI and power dissipation requirements. Diagnostics can be read and reset by an external MCU.
AEC-Q100 (Automotive Grade)
Power Supply Voltage (Max.)[V]
Power Supply Voltage (Min.)[V]
Output On Resistance (Typ.)[Ω]
Number of Motors
High Speed Drive
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- 2ch Half-Bridge Gate Drivers
- 4 external MOSFETs are Controlled Independently
- Half-Bridge Control Modes are Selected by SPI
- Slew Rates are Controlled with Constant Source/Sink Current.
- 500 kHz Oscillation for Charge Pump.
- 16bit SPI