3 Hall Sensors Three-Phase Brushless Motor Pre-Driver
BM64300MUV is the pre-driver IC of sine wave drive for three-phase brushless motor driver that supports 48 V power supply controlling the motor driver constructed in external FETs. It detects a rotor position by 3 Hall sensors. In addition, silent and low vibration operations are implemented by making the output current a sine waveform.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- Speed Control on PWM Duty Input
- External Output FET Nch+Nch
- Built-in Boost Voltage Circuit
- 3 Hall Sine Wave Drive
- Automatic Lead Angle Control
- Motor Pole Select Function
- Soft Start Function
- Dead Time Setting
- Current Limit Function
- Power Save Function
- Direction of Rotation Setting
- Short Brake Control
- Built-in Several Protection Functions (Motor Lock Protection [MLP], High Speed Rotation Protection, Over Voltage Lock Out [OVLO], Under Voltage Lock Out [UVLO], Thermal Shutdown [TSD], Over Current Protection [OCP])
- Evaluation Board
This product is an evaluation board for driving three-phase brushless DC motors using three Hall sensors with a power supply voltage of 48 V (typ) and a motor current between 1 and 8 A. This board is composed of the BM64300MUV, which is a pre-driver for a three-phase brushless DC motor using three Hall sensors, and 6 units of the Nch MOSFET RD3P175SN.
- Reference Design
Evaluation board to drive a 3 Hall sensor three phase brushless DC motor with supply voltage of 48V (typ) and motor current of 8A (max). It consists of a 3 hall sensor three phase brushless DC motor pre-driver and 6 Nch MOSFETs.