6ch Sound Processor for High-Quality Audio with Built-in Advanced Switch - BD34602FS-M
BD34602FS-M is a 6ch independent volume system. It is designed to have high-quality sound by improving the op-amp and optimizing the design layout. In addition, it is compatible, same package and it has common control with BD3461FS, therefore replacement from BD3461FS is easy.
It is the masterpiece of ROHM audio IC which pursues both the numerical values and sound quality performance required in an audio device to the utmost limits and created through the ardency of ROHM engineeers. That is ROHM Musical Device "MUS-IC".
"MUS-IC" Web Page
AEC-Q100 (Automotive Grade)
+23to-79 (1dB / step), -∞
Operating Temperature (Min.)[℃]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[℃]
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- Advanced switch circuit can reduce the switching pop noise during volume attenuation
- Built-in 6ch independent volume circuit available with changing by 1dB/Step
- Built-in DIFF amplifier inputs, ideal for external input
- Built-in volume circuit for mixing external signal available with changing by 1dB/Step
- Package is SSOP-A24. Putting input-terminals together and output-terminals together can make PCB layout easier and can makes area of PCB smaller.
- It is possible to control by 3.3V for I²C-BUS Controller