For Automotive Applications Chipsets for High-Resolution LCD Panels
These chipsets are designed to drive and control HD/FHD-class high resolution LCD panels increasingly adopted for instrument panels, side mirrors, navigation, and other vehicle systems. Onboard components include a gamma correction IC, timing controller, source drivers, and gate drivers for driving the panel, along with a power management IC for ensuring optimum drive operation. Conventional LCD panels used in the automotive sector are typically configured using customized components and designs. In contrast, ROHM's new chipsets make is extremely easy to construct high-definition LCD panel modules.
ROHM chipsets are designed to cover a wide range of specifications, making it possible to configure high resolution HD/FHD-class displays. In addition, the timing controller is equipped with a Fail detection circuit for verifying chipset operation.
And the setting for each output in the power management IC can be changed by simply rewriting the internal register value. This reduces development resources considerably while contributing to common board design.
|Part No.||Qty.||Part No.||Qty.||Part No.||Qty.||Part No.||Qty.|
Features：Supporting functional safety
Each IC integrated in the chipset includes a function for mutually detecting the expected failure mode.
As a result, it is possible to complementarily detect panel failure and confirm and provide feedback on information such as input signals to the LCD along with peeling/destruction of the LCD driver.
Supporting functional safety contributes to the prevention of serious accidents caused by the malfunction of monitors for the speedometer, side mirrors, and other systems.
- ROHM's New PrestoMOS™ Series of 600V Super Junction MOSFETs Enables Improved Energy Savings for Inverters in AC Systems
- ROHM Now Offers the Industry’s Largest Lineup of Automotive-Grade SiC MOSFETs
- ROHM's New High-Reliability 1608-Size White Chip LED
- New Ultra-Compact Automotive Grade Buck DC/DC Converters
- Low Noise CMOS Operational Amplifier - LMR1802G-LB
- Sensor Evaluation Kit SensorShield-EVK-003
- New 650V IGBTs Deliver Class-Leading Efficiency with Soft Switching
- System PMIC for i.MX 8M Family - BD71837MWV
- ROHM Musical Device "MUS-IC"
- Nano Energy: Ultra-low-power Converter BD70522GUL
- Nano Series - Leading Edge Power Supply Technologies
- Low Current Consumption Boost DC/DC Converter - BU33UV7NUX