Notice Regarding Effects of Tornado in Tsukuba Ibaraki
The following is a report on the status of ROHM Group production locations in the area affected by the tornado occurred in Tsukuba, Ibaraki around 12:40 PM, May 6, 2012, as of 9:00 AM, May 7, 2012.
ROHM Tsukuba Co., Ltd.
|Address||10 Kitahara, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 300-3293 Japan|
|Products||Transistors, Diodes, SiC|
Although some of the windows of the building are broken, there were no major damages inside the building including the manufacturing equipments. Due to the effect from the tornado, there has been a blackout and operation is suspended. After recovery of electricity, we will precede preparation to resume operation.
It will not affect the delivery system and time for our customers because we have a certain amount of stock as a part of ROHM Group BCP.
- Fifth Notice Regarding the Influence of Novel Coronavirus
- Fourth Notice Regarding the Influence of Novel Coronavirus
- Third Notice Regarding the Influence of Novel Coronavirus
- Cutting-Edge Web Simulation Tool Capable of Complete circuit Verification for Power Devices and ICs
- New Shunt Resistors Feature the Industry’s Highest Rated Power in the 5.0mm×2.5mm Size
- ROHM Semiconductor cancels participation at Embedded World 2020 fair in Nuremberg
- Second Notice Regarding the Influence of Novel Coronavirus
- Notice Regarding the Influence of Novel Coronavirus
- The Industry’s First Intelligent Power Devices Enabling Standalone System Protection
- Posted 3rd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2020
- ROHM’s New Efficient Power Management IC Optimized for NXP Semiconductors’ i.MX 8M Nano Applications Processors
- [OBITUARY] Announcement on Passing of Kenichiro SATO, The Chairman Emeritus of ROHM Co., Ltd
- ROHM Group Company SiCrystal and STMicroelectronics Announce Multi-Year Silicon Carbide Wafer Supply Agreement
- Notice regarding the influence of Taal Volcano in the Philippines
- The Industry’s First Accelerometer with Built-In Noise Filtering Function
- ROHM appoints Andreas Thamm as new Deputy Director of the European Technical Center
- Notice for Completing Acquisition of a Part of Semiconductor Business from Panasonic
- New 200V Ultra-low IR Schottky Barrier Diodes
- New Multiband Wireless Communication LSI Optimized for Smart Meters World-wide
- Posted 2nd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2020