Effects of Scheduled Power Outages in East Japan (MARCH 16 UPDATE) | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd. - global
Effects of Scheduled Power Outages in East Japan (MARCH 16 UPDATE)
Due to the scheduled power outages by the Tokyo Electric Power Company, the following are the main ROHM Group sites subject to power outages as of 10am, Wednesday, March 16.
OKI Semiconductor Co., Ltd. (Hachioji City, Tokyo)
ROHM Yokohama Technology Center (Kohoku-ku, Yokohama)
Yokohama Business Center (Kohoku-ku, Yokohama)
West Tokyo Business Center (Hachioji City, Tokyo)
Takasaki Sales Branch (Takasaki City, Gunma)
Service problems in the transportation network have hampered the commuting schedules of some employees, however, operations are continuing at all locations as much as possible with necessary adjustments.
Not affected by scheduled power outages of the Tohoku Electric Power Company.
- Introducing the Roki Sensor Node
- High Accuracy Multi-Sensor Beacon Application using ROHM’s Sensor Solution
- Impact of the Earthquake in Northern Osaka Prefecture
- New Arduino Expansion Board Enables Configuration of a Sensor Environment in Only 5 Minutes
- New 650V IGBTs Deliver Class-Leading Efficiency with Soft Switching
- ROHM and GaN Systems Join Forces for GaN Power Semiconductors
- ROHM plans new building for more SiC production capacity
- Highly Integrated PMIC Optimized for NXP Semiconductors’ i.MX 8M Applications Processors
- Notice of the 60th Ordinary General Shareholders Meeting posted
- ROHM at Sensors Expo 2018, San Jose CA 6/26-6/28
- PCIM 2018, 5-7th June in Nuremberg
- ROHM Musical Device "MUS-IC"
- Posted financial results and related documents for fiscal year ended March 31, 2018
- ROHM Receives Certification Under the ISO26262 Automotive Functional Safety Standard for the Development Process
- Foray into Indian "e-cluster for Two-wheeler Bikes" with Panel chipset Solutions
- The Industry's First* Power Supply ICs for High-Fidelity Audio
- Hold the Game Jam Event, Oulu 3D Sensor Game Jam 2018, at Oulu, Finland
- New DC/DC Converter Featuring the Industry's Lowest Current Consumption
- New High-Speed Optical Heart Rate Sensor Optimized for Measuring Blood Pressure, Stress and Vascular Age
- ROHM Semiconductor will exhibit its products and solutions at embedded world 2018 from February 27th – March 1st in Nuremberg ...