Effects of Scheduled Power Outages in East Japan (MARCH 16 UPDATE)
Due to the scheduled power outages by the Tokyo Electric Power Company, the following are the main ROHM Group sites subject to power outages as of 10am, Wednesday, March 16.
OKI Semiconductor Co., Ltd. (Hachioji City, Tokyo)
ROHM Yokohama Technology Center (Kohoku-ku, Yokohama)
Yokohama Business Center (Kohoku-ku, Yokohama)
West Tokyo Business Center (Hachioji City, Tokyo)
Takasaki Sales Branch (Takasaki City, Gunma)
Service problems in the transportation network have hampered the commuting schedules of some employees, however, operations are continuing at all locations as much as possible with necessary adjustments.
Not affected by scheduled power outages of the Tohoku Electric Power Company.
- ROHM appoints Andreas Thamm as new Deputy Director of the European Technical Center
- Notice for Completing Acquisition of a Part of Semiconductor Business from Panasonic
- New 200V Ultra-low IR Schottky Barrier Diodes
- New Multiband Wireless Communication LSI Optimized for Smart Meters World-wide
- Posted 2nd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2020
- The Industry's First Ultra-High Noise Tolerant Comparators
- ROHM supports students of the TU Ilmenau in Formula Student
- New 4-Pin Package SiC MOSFETs
- New Automotive-Grade Backlight LED Driver Optimized for LCD Panels
- New Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter Achieves Breakthrough Power Savings
- Posted 1st quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2020
- New Ultra-Compact Automotive-Grade MOSFETs Provide Superior Mounting Reliability
- New Compact High Output Lens LEDs Eliminate the Need for Light Leakage Countermeasures in Vehicle Instrument Clusters
- Posted the notice of resolution of the 61th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- Ultra-Compact High Accuracy Earthquake Detection Sensor Module
- New Power Supply Monitoring IC with Built-In Self-Diagnostic Function that Supports Functional Safety
- Posted the convocation notice of the 61th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- Impact of the Earthquake in Miyazaki Prefecture, Hyuga-nada Sea.
- ROHM Offers Lineup of Automotive-Grade 1200V-Rated IGBT
- Posted financial results and related documents for fiscal year ended March 31, 2019