Effects of Scheduled Power Outages in East Japan (MARCH 16 UPDATE) | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Effects of Scheduled Power Outages in East Japan (MARCH 16 UPDATE)
Due to the scheduled power outages by the Tokyo Electric Power Company, the following are the main ROHM Group sites subject to power outages as of 10am, Wednesday, March 16.
OKI Semiconductor Co., Ltd. (Hachioji City, Tokyo)
ROHM Yokohama Technology Center (Kohoku-ku, Yokohama)
Yokohama Business Center (Kohoku-ku, Yokohama)
West Tokyo Business Center (Hachioji City, Tokyo)
Takasaki Sales Branch (Takasaki City, Gunma)
Service problems in the transportation network have hampered the commuting schedules of some employees, however, operations are continuing at all locations as much as possible with necessary adjustments.
Not affected by scheduled power outages of the Tohoku Electric Power Company.
- New 1700V SiC Power Module
- ROHM appoints Pierre Cotte as Country Manager for Southwest Europe
- Posted 2nd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2019
- New Automotive-Grade Buck-Boost Power Supply Chipset Ensures Stable Performance with Industry-Low* Current Consumption
- ROHM Expands Its D/A Converter Product Line-up for High-Fidelity Audio
- New Ultra-Compact Automotive Grade Buck DC/DC Converters
- About the impact of Typhoon Jebi (on ROHM’s business operations)
- electronica 2018 – ROHM presents advanced power and energy management technologies for higher power density, efficiency and r ...
- Posted 1st quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2019
- Cataracts of rain in the west side of Japan
- New CMOS Op-Amp Delivers Leading-Class* Low Noise
- Posted the notice of resolution of the 60th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- Eta Compute and ROHM Semiconductor Collaborate to Create Low Power Wi-SUN Compatible Sensor Nodes.
- Introducing the Roki Sensor Node
- High Accuracy Multi-Sensor Beacon Application using ROHM’s Sensor Solution
- Impact of the Earthquake in Northern Osaka Prefecture
- New Arduino Expansion Board Enables Configuration of a Sensor Environment in Only 5 Minutes
- New 650V IGBTs Deliver Class-Leading Efficiency with Soft Switching
- ROHM and GaN Systems Join Forces for GaN Power Semiconductors
- ROHM plans new building for more SiC production capacity