PNP -100mA -50V Digital Transistors (Bias Resistor Built-in Transistors) - DTA115ECAHZG | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
PNP -100mA -50V Digital Transistors (Bias Resistor Built-in Transistors) - DTA115ECAHZG
DTA115ECAHZG is the high reliability Automotive transistor, suitable for inverter and interface, driver.
Number of terminal
Supply voltage VCC 1[V]
Collector current IC 1[A]
Input resistance R1 1[kΩ]
Emitter base Resistance R2 1[kΩ]
Power Dissipation (PD)[W]
82 or more
Output Current [A]
Storage Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Storage Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- Built-In Biasing Resistors, R1 = R2 = 100kΩ
- Built-in bias resistors enable the configuration of an inverter circuit without connecting external input resistors (see inner circuit) .
- The bias resistors consist of thin-film resistors with complete isolation to allow negative biasing of the input. They also have the advantage of completely eliminating parasitic effects.
- Only the on/off conditions need to be set for operation, making the circuit design easy.
- Complementary NPN Types: DTC115ECA HZG