Supervisory IC - BD70H38G-2C | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Supervisory IC - BD70H38G-2C
ROHM's Supervisory IC BD70H38G-2C is highly accurate, with ultra-low current consumption feature that uses CMOS process. The lineup includes N-channel open drain output (BD70Hxx-2C) and CMOS output (BD73Hxx-2C) so that the users can select depending on the application. Because there is no hysteresis, the Release Voltage is set to same value of Detection Voltage.
VDET Precision [%]
Reset Delay Timer
Reset Active State
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- AEC-Q100 Qualified (Grade 1)
- No Hysteresis
- Two Output Types(Nch open drain and CMOS output)
- Ultra-low Current Consumption
- Very Small, Lightweight and Thin Package
- Package SSOP5 is similar to SOT-23-5 (JEDEC)