Power Management LSI for Mobile Phone - BD71801GWL | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd. - global
Power Management LSI for Mobile Phone - BD71801GWL
The BD71801GWL is an integrated Power Management LSI available in a small 80-pins 0.4mm-pitch 3.8mm-by-3.8mm Wafer-level CSP package, which is designed to meet demands for space-constrained Smart phones.
The device provides 5-Buck Converters. The device also includes 12 general-purpose LDOs providing a wide range of voltage and current capabilities.
All Buck Converters and LDOs are fully controllable by the I²C interface. The BD71801GWL is very easy to use in any mobile platforms.
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
Features:· 5-Channel High Efficiency Step-down Converters.
(Adjustable Voltage Options by I²C)
(Switching frequency 2MHz(TYP))
· All Buck Converters Support PFM/PWM Auto Mode.
· 12-Channel LDOs are Programmable to Voltage Options by I²C.
· LDOs and all Buck Converters Power ON/OFF Control Enabled by I²C Interface or External pin.
· 2ch NMOS output LDOs (LDO11, 12) for Optimized Efficiency.
· Power ON/OFF Sequence.
· Support TCXO Buffer (26MHz) and 32KHz crystal oscillator.
· I²C Compatible Interface.
(I²C Clock Support : Full Speed Mode 400kHz)
(Device Address is "1001011","1001100")