Optocoupler-less Isolated Flyback Converter - BD7F100EFJ-LB | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Optocoupler-less Isolated Flyback Converter - BD7F100EFJ-LB
This product guarantees long time supply availability in the industrial instrumentation market. BD7F100EFJ-LB is an optocoupler-less Isolated Flyback Converter. An optocoupler or the tertiary winding feedback circuit which was needed to obtain a stable output voltage isolated by a transformer in the conventional application becomes unnecessary, thus, the number of parts is reduced drastically, producing a small-sized and high-reliability application isolated type power supply. Furthermore, a highly by the use of the Original Adapted-Type ON-Time Control Technology, it makes the external phase compensation parts become unnecessary, therefore a highly efficient isolated type power supply application can easily be produced.
Output Power [W]
Switch Current Limit(Typ.)[A]
Light Load mode
Under Voltage Lock Out
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- Guaranteed long time supply availability for
- No need for an optocoupler or a transformer tertiary winding.
The output voltage can be set by two external
resistors and the transformer turns ratio.
- Uses Original Adapted Type ON-Time Control Technology.
High-speed load response is realized and external
phase compensation parts are unnecessary.
- Fixed switching frequency and low output ripple
- Highly efficient light load mode available (PFM operation)
- Shutdown / Enable Control
- Built-in N-Channel MOSFET
- Soft start function
- Output load compensation function
- Protection functions:
VIN Under Voltage Lock-Out (VIN UVLO)
Over Current Protection (OCP)
Thermal Shutdown Protection (TSD)