PWM Type DC/DC Converter IC Integrated Switching MOSFET - BM2P131FK-LB | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
PWM Type DC/DC Converter IC Integrated Switching MOSFET - BM2P131FK-LB (New)
This is the product guarantees long time support in industrial market. BM2P061FK-LB, BM2P101FK-LB, BM2P131FK-LB are PWM type DC/DC converters for AC/DC which provides an optimum system for various electrical product. It supports both isolated and non-isolated devices, enabling simpler design of various types of low power consumption electrical converters. This series also has a built-in starter circuit that can withstand up to 800 V, which contributes to low power consumption. Since current mode control is utilized, current is restricted in each cycle and excellent performance is demonstrated in bandwidth and transient response. Switching frequency is fixed at 65 kHz, 100 kHz or 130 kHz. At light load, the switching frequency is reduced and high efficiency is achieved. A frequency hopping function is also built-in, which contributes to low EMI. In addition, this product has a built-in super junction MOSFET which has a withstand voltage of 800 V.
Start Circuit [V]
On Resistor (MOSFET)[Ω]
Light Load mode
Under Voltage Lock Out
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- Long Time Support Product for Industrial Applications.
- Switching Frequency=65 kHz, 100 kHz, 130 kHz
- PWM Current Mode Control
- Built-in Frequency Hopping Function
- Burst Operation at Light Load
- Frequency Reduction Function
- Built-in 800 V Starter Circuit
- Built-in 800 V Super Junction MOSFET
- VCC Pin Under Voltage Protection
- VCC Pin Over Voltage Protection
- Over Current Limiter Function per Cycle
- Over Current Limiter with AC Voltage Correction
- Soft Start Function
- Brown IN/OUT Function
- ZT Pin OVP Function