600V High voltage High & Low-side, Gate Driver - BS2101F | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
600V High voltage High & Low-side, Gate Driver - BS2101F
The BS2101F is a monolithic high and low side gate drive IC, which can drive high speed power MOSFET and IGBT driver with bootstrap operation. The floating channel can be used to driven an N-channel power MOSFET or IGBT in the high side configuration which operates up to 600V. The logic inputs can be used 3.3V and 5.0V. The Under Voltage Lockout (UVLO) circuit prevents malfunction when VCC and VBS are lower than the specified threshold voltage.
High-side floating supply voltage [V]
Min Output Current Io+ [mA]
Min Output Current Io- [mA]
Turn-on/off time (Typ.) [ns]
Offset supply leakage current (Max.) [µA]
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- Floating Channels for Bootstrap Operation to +600V
- Gate drive supply range from 10V to 18V
- Built-in Under Voltage Lockout for Both Channels
- 3.3V and 5.0V Input Logic Compatible
- Matched Propagation Delay for Both Channels
- Output in phase with input