PWM Type DC/DC Converter IC Integrated Switching MOSFET
BM2P104E is a PWM type DC/DC converter for AC/DC which provides an optimum system for various electrical product. It supports both isolated and non-isolated devices, enabling simpler design of various types of low power consumption electrical converters. This converter also has a built-in starter circuit that can withstand up to 650 V, which contributes to low power consumption. Since current mode control is utilized, current is restricted in each cycle and excellent performance is demonstrated in bandwidth and transient response. Switching frequency is fixed at 100 kHz. At light load, the switching frequency is reduced and high efficiency is achieved. A frequency hopping function is also built-in, which contributes to low EMI. In addition, this product has a built-in super junction MOSFET which has a withstand voltage of 650 V.
You can choose from a variety of power and topology evaluation boards.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- Switching Frequency=65 kHz (BM2P064E), 100 kHz (BM2P104E), 130 kHz (BM2P134E)
- PWM Current Mode Control
- Built-in Frequency Hopping Function
- Burst Operation at Light Load
- Frequency Reduction Function
- Built-in 650 V Starter Circuit
- Built-in 650 V Super Junction MOSFET
- VCC Pin Under Voltage Protection
- VCC Pin Over Voltage Protection
- Over Current Limiter Function per Cycle
- Over Current Limiter with AC Voltage Correction
- Soft Start Function
- Brown IN/OUT Function
- ZT Pin OVP Function