Bi-directional VCM Driver for Autofocus - BU64253GWZ | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Bi-directional VCM Driver for Autofocus - BU64253GWZ (New)
The BU64253GWZ is designed to drive Bi-directional voice coil motors. Additionally the driver is able to source the output current without the need for a direction control signal. The driver includes ISRC (Intelligent Slew Rate Control) to reduce mechanical ringing to optimize the camera’s autofocus capabilities.
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- Bi-directional Constant Current Driver
- 10 bit Resolution Current Control
- ISRC Mechanical Ringing Compensation
- 2-wire Serial Interface(I²C FAST-MODE Plus Compatible)
- Integrated Current Sense Resistor