Automotive 8ch Half Bridge Driver with SPI Control - BD16938EFV-C | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Automotive 8ch Half Bridge Driver with SPI Control - BD16938EFV-C
The BD16938EFV-C is 8ch half bridge driver for automotive applications. It can drive compact DC brush motors directly and each output can be controlled in three modes (High, Low and High Impedance). MCU can control the driver via 16bit Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI). The absolute voltage is 40V rated with low ON resistance packaged in compact package, which contributes to realize high reliability, low energy consumption and low cost.
Please make sure you consult our company sales representative before mass production, if it is used except Door Mirror and HVAC.
Power Supply Voltage (Max.)[V]
Power Supply Voltage (Min.)[V]
Output On Resistance (Typ.)[Ω]
Number of Motors
High Speed Drive
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- 1.0A DMOS Half Bridge 8 Circuits
- Three Mode Output Control
(High, Low & High Impedance)
- Low Standby Current
- Built-in Protection Diode Against Output Reverse Voltage
- Over Current Protection at VS Supply Stage (OCP)
- Under Load Detection at VS Supply Stage (ULD)
- Over Voltage Protection with OVDSEL Mode at VS Supply Stage (OVP)
- Under Voltage Lock Out at Supply Stage (UVLO)
- Thermal Shutdown (TSD), Thermal Warning (TW)