Automotive 3ch Half Bridge Driver with SPI Control - BD16933EFV-C | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Automotive 3ch Half Bridge Driver with SPI Control - BD16933EFV-C
The BD16933EFV-C is 3ch half bridge driver for automotive applications. It can drive compact DC brush motors directly and each output can be controlled in three modes (High, Low and High Impedance). MCU can control the driver via 16bit Serial Interface (SPI). The part is 60V rated with low ON resistance packaged in compact HTSSOP-20 package, which contributes to realize high reliability, low energy consumption and low cost.
(Note) Please make sure you consult our company sales representative before mass production of this IC, if used other than Door Mirror and HVAC.
Power Supply Voltage (Max.)[V]
Power Supply Voltage (Min.)[V]
Output On Resistance (Typ.)[Ω]
Number of Motors
High Speed Drive
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- 1.0A DMOS Half Bridge 3 Circuits
- Three Mode Output Control
(High, Low & High Impedance)
- Low Standby Current
- Built-in Protection Diode Against Output Reverse Voltage
- Over Current Detection (OCD)
- Under Load Detection (ULD)
- Over Voltage Protection at Output Power Supply Stage (OVP)
- Under Voltage Lock Out at Output Power Supply Stage (UVLO)
- Thermal Shut Down (TSD)