Automotive 2ch 60V Max, H-bridge Drivers - BD16922EFV-M | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Automotive 2ch 60V Max, H-bridge Drivers - BD16922EFV-M
The BD16922EFV-M is a 1.0A-output, 2-channel automotive reversible motor driver that allows for operation mode selection from four modes; brake, forward, reverse, and standby, according to two-input logical operation. This motor driver provides high voltage (up to a rating of 60V), low ON resistance, and compact package, thus leading to contribution to enhancing the reliability, reducing the power consumption, and cutting the cost of sets.
(Note) Please make sure you consult our company sales representative before mass production of this IC, if used other than Door Mirror and HVAC.
Power Supply Voltage (Max.)[V]
Power Supply Voltage (Min.)[V]
Output On Resistance (Typ.)[Ω]
Number of Motors
High Speed Drive
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- 1 Built-in 1.0A DMOS H Bridge Output 2 Circuit
- 2 Input Control (Stand By, Forward Rotation, Reverse Rotation, Brake)
- Low Standby Current
- Built-in output counter-electromotive force absorption diode
- Built-in Overcurrent Protection Circuit (Detection and Timer) (OCP)
- Built-in Overvoltage Protection (OVP)
- Built-in Thermal Shutdown (TSD)
- Built-in Overcurrent Protection State Output Terminal (PO)