Multifunction Three-phase Full-wave Fan Motor Driver - BD63441AFU | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Multifunction Three-phase Full-wave Fan Motor Driver - BD63441AFU
BD63441AFU is a three-phase sensorless fan motor driver that is suited for speed controllable fans. It features a sensorless drive which doesn’t require a hall device as a location detection sensor. Furthermore, there is a PWM soft switched driving mechanism for silent operation and low vibrations.
Power Supply Voltage (Max.)[V]
Power Supply Voltage (Min.)[V]
Speed Control Input
For Fan Motor
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- Pre-driver compatible for external Tr.
- Sensorless drive and PWM soft switching
- Under voltage lock out (UVLO)
- Rotational speed control by DC input voltage
- Current limit
- Soft start
- Lock protection and automatic restart
- Quick start
- Rotational speed pulse signal (FG) output