3-Phase Brushless Fan Motor Controller - BD62018AFS | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
3-Phase Brushless Fan Motor Controller - BD62018AFS (New)
This controller synthesizes the optimal driving signal from hall sensor signals, and outputs the synthesized signal to control the external power transistor. The replacement is also easy because of its pin compatibility with BD62011AFS. This controller provides optimum motor drive for a wide variety of applications, and enables motor unit standardization.
Power Supply Voltage (Max.)[V]
Power Supply Voltage (Min.)[V]
Speed Control Input
For Fan Motor
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- 180° Sinusoidal Commutation Logic
- PWM Control (Upper and lower arm switching)
- Phase control supported from 0° to +40° at 1° intervals
- Rotational Direction Switch
- FG signal output with pulse number switch (4 or 12)
- VREG Output (5V/30mA)
- Protection Circuits Provided: OCP, TSD, UVLO, MLP and the external fault input