USB Type-C Power Delivery Controller
BM92A19MWV-Z is a full function USB Type-C Power Delivery (PD) controller that supports USB Power Delivery using baseband communication. BM92A19MWV-Z includes support for the PD policy engine and communicates with an Embedded Controller or the SoC via host interface. It supports SOP, SOP’ and SOP’’ signaling, allowing it to communicate with cable marker ICs, support alternate modes.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- USB Type-C Specification Compatible
- USB PD Specification Compatible (BMC-PHY)
- Connected the Required Initial Voltage is 5 V
- Start of Automatic Power Receiving without Ext-MCU
- Two Power Path Control using N-ch MOSFET Drivers with Back Flow Prevention
- Type-C Cable Orientation Detection
- Built-in VCONN Switch and VCONN Controller
- Direct VBUS Powered Operation
- Initial Role is UFP Mode (Supports DFP/DRP mode)
- Supports Dead Battery Operation
- SMBus Interface for Host Communication