17W+17W Full Digital Speaker Amplifier with built-in DSP - BM28723MUV | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
17W+17W Full Digital Speaker Amplifier with built-in DSP - BM28723MUV
BM28723MUV is a 17W+17W Class D stereo Speaker Amplifier with built-in DSP designed for TVs specifically for space-saving and low-power consumption. BM28723MUV features BCD (Bipolar, CMOS, DMOS) process technology to achieve high efficiency. In addition, BM28723MUV is packaged in a compact back surface heatsink type power package to attain low power consumption, low heat generation without external heatsink. The package Max output power is only 17W+17W (When RL=8Ω) as compared to 20W+20W (When RL=8Ω) Max output power of package with external heat-sink. The product satisfies all needs for drastic downsizing, low-profile structures and powerful high quality playback of sound systems.
2 wire port
Digital Audio I/F
I2S / LJ / RJ
12-Band/ch BQ, 3-Band DRC, Pre-Scaler, Channel Mixer, Fine Master Volume, Hard Clipper, Level Meter
Speaker Amp Outputs
Speaker Amp THD+N[%]
Speaker Amp PSRR[dB]
Speaker Amp Input Type
Speaker Amp Type
Speaker Amp Output Power(Max.)[W]
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- Built-in DSP (Digital Sound Processor) for Audio Signal Processing
for TVs 12-Band/ch BQ, 3-Band DRC, Pre-Scaler, Channel Mixer,
Fine Master Volume, Hard Clipper, Level Meter, etc.
- Single Input System for Digital Audio Interface
(No Master Clock Required)
- I²S / LJ / RJ Format
- LRCLK: 32 / 44.1 / 48kHz
- BCLK: 32 / 48 / 64fS
- SDATA: 16 / 20 / 24 bit
- Single Output System for Digital Audio Interface
- I²S Format
- SDATA: 16 / 20 / 24 bit
- No Snubber Circuit Required (VCCP1, VCCP2≤22V)
because of Slew Rate Control
- Output Feedback Circuit which prevents decrease of sound quality caused by change of power supply voltage, achieves low noise and low distortion, So no large electrolytic-capacitors for Vcc bypass is required.
- Wide Range of Power Supply Input Voltage
- The monaural output reduces the number of external parts needed.
- High Efficiency and Low Heat Dissipation allowing Miniaturization, Slim Design, and also Power Saving of the System
- Eliminates pop-noise generated during the power supply ON/OFF. High quality muting performance is achieved using the soft-muting technology.
- Built-in with Various Protection Functions for Highly Reliability Design
- High Temperature Protection
- Under Voltage Protection
- Output Short Protection
- DC Voltage Protection for speaker
- Clock Stop Protection
- Small Package, It reduces surface mount area