Tohoku Pacific Coast Earthquake (Report No.17) | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Tohoku Pacific Coast Earthquake (Report No.17)
This is a report on the status of restoration work as of 15:00, April 15.
The following is the status at ROHM Group production locations.
OKI Semiconductor Miyagi Co., Ltd.
|Address||1 Okinohira, Ohira Village, Kurokawa County, Miyagi 981-3603|
|Restoration of operations||Operations recommenced today (April 15, 2011).|
ROHM Tsukuba Co., Ltd.
|Address||10 Kitahara, Tsukuba City, Ibaraki 300-3293|
|Restoration of operations||Operations continue as usual.|
- Posted 1st quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2019
- Cataracts of rain in the west side of Japan
- New CMOS Op-Amp Delivers Leading-Class* Low Noise
- Posted the notice of resolution of the 60th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- Eta Compute and ROHM Semiconductor Collaborate to Create Low Power Wi-SUN Compatible Sensor Nodes.
- Introducing the Roki Sensor Node
- High Accuracy Multi-Sensor Beacon Application using ROHM’s Sensor Solution
- Impact of the Earthquake in Northern Osaka Prefecture
- New Arduino Expansion Board Enables Configuration of a Sensor Environment in Only 5 Minutes
- New 650V IGBTs Deliver Class-Leading Efficiency with Soft Switching
- ROHM and GaN Systems Join Forces for GaN Power Semiconductors
- ROHM plans new building for more SiC production capacity
- Highly Integrated PMIC Optimized for NXP Semiconductors’ i.MX 8M Applications Processors
- Notice of the 60th Ordinary General Shareholders Meeting posted
- ROHM at Sensors Expo 2018, San Jose CA 6/26-6/28
- PCIM 2018, 5-7th June in Nuremberg
- ROHM Musical Device "MUS-IC"
- Posted financial results and related documents for fiscal year ended March 31, 2018
- ROHM Receives Certification Under the ISO26262 Automotive Functional Safety Standard for the Development Process
- Foray into Indian "e-cluster for Two-wheeler Bikes" with Panel chipset Solutions