Tohoku Pacific Coast Earthquake (Report No.16)
This is a report on the status of restoration work as of 8:00, April 14.
The following is the status at ROHM Group production locations.
OKI Semiconductor Miyagi Co., Ltd.
|Address||1 Okinohira, Ohira Village, Kurokawa County, Miyagi 981-3603|
|Restoration of operations||
Recommencement of operations has been delayed due to the aftershock of 23:32, April 7.
Operations are scheduled to recommence on April 17.
ROHM Tsukuba Co., Ltd.
|Address||10 Kitahara, Tsukuba City, Ibaraki 300-3293|
|Restoration of operations||Operations were temporarily suspended due to an aftershock that occurred on April 11, but operations recommenced on April 13.|
- Fifth Notice Regarding the Influence of Novel Coronavirus
- Fourth Notice Regarding the Influence of Novel Coronavirus
- Third Notice Regarding the Influence of Novel Coronavirus
- Cutting-Edge Web Simulation Tool Capable of Complete circuit Verification for Power Devices and ICs
- New Shunt Resistors Feature the Industry’s Highest Rated Power in the 5.0mm×2.5mm Size
- Second Notice Regarding the Influence of Novel Coronavirus
- ROHM Semiconductor cancels participation at Embedded World 2020 fair in Nuremberg
- Notice Regarding the Influence of Novel Coronavirus
- The Industry’s First Intelligent Power Devices Enabling Standalone System Protection
- Posted 3rd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2020
- ROHM’s New Efficient Power Management IC Optimized for NXP Semiconductors’ i.MX 8M Nano Applications Processors
- [OBITUARY] Announcement on Passing of Kenichiro SATO, The Chairman Emeritus of ROHM Co., Ltd
- ROHM Group Company SiCrystal and STMicroelectronics Announce Multi-Year Silicon Carbide Wafer Supply Agreement
- Notice regarding the influence of Taal Volcano in the Philippines
- The Industry’s First Accelerometer with Built-In Noise Filtering Function
- ROHM appoints Andreas Thamm as new Deputy Director of the European Technical Center
- Notice for Completing Acquisition of a Part of Semiconductor Business from Panasonic
- New 200V Ultra-low IR Schottky Barrier Diodes
- New Multiband Wireless Communication LSI Optimized for Smart Meters World-wide
- Posted 2nd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2020