Support for Areas Affected by the Tohoku Pacific Coast Earthquake | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Support for Areas Affected by the Tohoku Pacific Coast Earthquake
ROHM Co., Ltd. (with headquarters in Kyoto, Japan) and the ROHM Group as a whole have decided to make charitable donations as described below, in order to aid those suffering in the aftermath of the Tohoku Pacific Coast Earthquake and contribute to the rebuilding of devastated areas.
We would like to offer our most sincere condolences to the earthquake and tsunami victims and their families, and our heartfelt prayers for speedy recovery and restoration.
ROHM will make a charitable donation in the amount of 100 million yen.
In addition to the above-described corporate donation, all employees of the ROHM Group both in Japan and elsewhere will be asked to make individual donations, which will be sent to the affected regions.
- ROHM Expands Its D/A Converter Product Line-up for High-Fidelity Audio
- New Ultra-Compact Automotive Grade Buck DC/DC Converters
- About the impact of Typhoon Jebi (on ROHM’s business operations)
- electronica 2018 – ROHM presents advanced power and energy management technologies for higher power density, efficiency and r ...
- Posted 1st quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2019
- Cataracts of rain in the west side of Japan
- New CMOS Op-Amp Delivers Leading-Class* Low Noise
- Posted the notice of resolution of the 60th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- Eta Compute and ROHM Semiconductor Collaborate to Create Low Power Wi-SUN Compatible Sensor Nodes.
- Introducing the Roki Sensor Node
- High Accuracy Multi-Sensor Beacon Application using ROHM’s Sensor Solution
- Impact of the Earthquake in Northern Osaka Prefecture
- New Arduino Expansion Board Enables Configuration of a Sensor Environment in Only 5 Minutes
- New 650V IGBTs Deliver Class-Leading Efficiency with Soft Switching
- ROHM and GaN Systems Join Forces for GaN Power Semiconductors
- ROHM plans new building for more SiC production capacity
- Highly Integrated PMIC Optimized for NXP Semiconductors’ i.MX 8M Applications Processors
- Notice of the 60th Ordinary General Shareholders Meeting posted
- ROHM at Sensors Expo 2018, San Jose CA 6/26-6/28
- PCIM 2018, 5-7th June in Nuremberg