Support for Areas Affected by the Tohoku Pacific Coast Earthquake
ROHM Co., Ltd. (with headquarters in Kyoto, Japan) and the ROHM Group as a whole have decided to make charitable donations as described below, in order to aid those suffering in the aftermath of the Tohoku Pacific Coast Earthquake and contribute to the rebuilding of devastated areas.
We would like to offer our most sincere condolences to the earthquake and tsunami victims and their families, and our heartfelt prayers for speedy recovery and restoration.
ROHM will make a charitable donation in the amount of 100 million yen.
In addition to the above-described corporate donation, all employees of the ROHM Group both in Japan and elsewhere will be asked to make individual donations, which will be sent to the affected regions.
- New Shunt Resistors Feature the Industry’s Highest Rated Power in the 5.0mm×2.5mm Size
- ROHM Semiconductor cancels participation at Embedded World 2020 fair in Nuremberg
- Second Notice Regarding the Influence of Novel Coronavirus
- Notice Regarding the Influence of Novel Coronavirus
- The Industry’s First Intelligent Power Devices Enabling Standalone System Protection
- Posted 3rd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2020
- ROHM’s New Efficient Power Management IC Optimized for NXP Semiconductors’ i.MX 8M Nano Applications Processors
- [OBITUARY] Announcement on Passing of Kenichiro SATO, The Chairman Emeritus of ROHM Co., Ltd
- ROHM Group Company SiCrystal and STMicroelectronics Announce Multi-Year Silicon Carbide Wafer Supply Agreement
- Notice regarding the influence of Taal Volcano in the Philippines
- The Industry’s First Accelerometer with Built-In Noise Filtering Function
- ROHM appoints Andreas Thamm as new Deputy Director of the European Technical Center
- Notice for Completing Acquisition of a Part of Semiconductor Business from Panasonic
- New 200V Ultra-low IR Schottky Barrier Diodes
- New Multiband Wireless Communication LSI Optimized for Smart Meters World-wide
- Posted 2nd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2020
- The Industry's First Ultra-High Noise Tolerant Comparators
- ROHM supports students of the TU Ilmenau in Formula Student
- New 4-Pin Package SiC MOSFETs
- New Automotive-Grade Backlight LED Driver Optimized for LCD Panels