SEP Backs Powervation
Intel Capital, Venture Tech Alliance and Fourth Level Ventures join in Venture capital firm SEP has invested US$10m in integrated circuit solution provider, Powervation. Other investors in Powervation included Intel Capital, Venture Tech Alliance and Fourth Level Ventures.
Based in Palo Alto, California and Limerick, Ireland, Powervation previously raised US $10m in series A funding in December 2007, bringing total venture capital raised to US $20m since its founding in 2006.
The company will use the funds to broaden its sales, marketing and operations, infrastructure and advance its R&D initiatives. The new financing follows the launch of Powervationʼs first product, the PV3002 which aids the design of complex electronic systems used in computing, communications, data storage and consumer applications.
The main benefit is energy savings of up to 30%. Chief executive of Powervation, Antoin Russell said: "Having hit the key technology milestones, and now commercialized our first product, we're gratified that our investors continue to champion our efforts, especially in today's challenging environment."
- ROHM supports students of the TU Ilmenau in Formula Student
- New 4-Pin Package SiC MOSFETs
- New Automotive-Grade Backlight LED Driver Optimized for LCD Panels
- New Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter Achieves Breakthrough Power Savings
- Posted 1st quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2020
- New Ultra-Compact Automotive-Grade MOSFETs Provide Superior Mounting Reliability
- New Compact High Output Lens LEDs Eliminate the Need for Light Leakage Countermeasures in Vehicle Instrument Clusters
- Posted the notice of resolution of the 61th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- Ultra-Compact High Accuracy Earthquake Detection Sensor Module
- New Power Supply Monitoring IC with Built-In Self-Diagnostic Function that Supports Functional Safety
- Posted the convocation notice of the 61th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- Impact of the Earthquake in Miyazaki Prefecture, Hyuga-nada Sea.
- ROHM Offers Lineup of Automotive-Grade 1200V-Rated IGBT
- Posted financial results and related documents for fiscal year ended March 31, 2019
- ROHM Presents the Industry’s First AC/DC Converter ICs with a Built-In 1700V SiC MOSFET
- Expansion of the management board of ROHM Semiconductor Europe
- Semiconductor Device Business Transferred from Panasonic
- BD71847AMWV - Power Management IC Optimized for NXP Semiconductors’ i.MX 8M Mini Applications Processors
- ROHM's New PrestoMOS™ Series of 600V Super Junction MOSFETs Enables Improved Energy Savings for Inverters in AC Systems
- hifideluxe munich 2019 – ROHM highlights high-performance D/A converter IC for high-end audio