SEP Backs Powervation
Intel Capital, Venture Tech Alliance and Fourth Level Ventures join in Venture capital firm SEP has invested US$10m in integrated circuit solution provider, Powervation. Other investors in Powervation included Intel Capital, Venture Tech Alliance and Fourth Level Ventures.
Based in Palo Alto, California and Limerick, Ireland, Powervation previously raised US $10m in series A funding in December 2007, bringing total venture capital raised to US $20m since its founding in 2006.
The company will use the funds to broaden its sales, marketing and operations, infrastructure and advance its R&D initiatives. The new financing follows the launch of Powervationʼs first product, the PV3002 which aids the design of complex electronic systems used in computing, communications, data storage and consumer applications.
The main benefit is energy savings of up to 30%. Chief executive of Powervation, Antoin Russell said: "Having hit the key technology milestones, and now commercialized our first product, we're gratified that our investors continue to champion our efforts, especially in today's challenging environment."
- Fifth Notice Regarding the Influence of Novel Coronavirus
- Fourth Notice Regarding the Influence of Novel Coronavirus
- Third Notice Regarding the Influence of Novel Coronavirus
- Cutting-Edge Web Simulation Tool Capable of Complete circuit Verification for Power Devices and ICs
- New Shunt Resistors Feature the Industry’s Highest Rated Power in the 5.0mm×2.5mm Size
- ROHM Semiconductor cancels participation at Embedded World 2020 fair in Nuremberg
- Second Notice Regarding the Influence of Novel Coronavirus
- Notice Regarding the Influence of Novel Coronavirus
- The Industry’s First Intelligent Power Devices Enabling Standalone System Protection
- Posted 3rd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2020
- ROHM’s New Efficient Power Management IC Optimized for NXP Semiconductors’ i.MX 8M Nano Applications Processors
- [OBITUARY] Announcement on Passing of Kenichiro SATO, The Chairman Emeritus of ROHM Co., Ltd
- ROHM Group Company SiCrystal and STMicroelectronics Announce Multi-Year Silicon Carbide Wafer Supply Agreement
- Notice regarding the influence of Taal Volcano in the Philippines
- The Industry’s First Accelerometer with Built-In Noise Filtering Function
- ROHM appoints Andreas Thamm as new Deputy Director of the European Technical Center
- Notice for Completing Acquisition of a Part of Semiconductor Business from Panasonic
- New 200V Ultra-low IR Schottky Barrier Diodes
- New Multiband Wireless Communication LSI Optimized for Smart Meters World-wide
- Posted 2nd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2020