SEP Backs Powervation
Intel Capital, Venture Tech Alliance and Fourth Level Ventures join in Venture capital firm SEP has invested US$10m in integrated circuit solution provider, Powervation. Other investors in Powervation included Intel Capital, Venture Tech Alliance and Fourth Level Ventures.
Based in Palo Alto, California and Limerick, Ireland, Powervation previously raised US $10m in series A funding in December 2007, bringing total venture capital raised to US $20m since its founding in 2006.
The company will use the funds to broaden its sales, marketing and operations, infrastructure and advance its R&D initiatives. The new financing follows the launch of Powervationʼs first product, the PV3002 which aids the design of complex electronic systems used in computing, communications, data storage and consumer applications.
The main benefit is energy savings of up to 30%. Chief executive of Powervation, Antoin Russell said: "Having hit the key technology milestones, and now commercialized our first product, we're gratified that our investors continue to champion our efforts, especially in today's challenging environment."
- Embedded World 2020, Hall 3A, Stand 121: ROHM presents quality solutions for industrial and automotive applications
- ROHM Group Company SiCrystal and STMicroelectronics Announce Multi-Year Silicon Carbide Wafer Supply Agreement
- Notice regarding the influence of Taal Volcano in the Philippines
- The Industry’s First Accelerometer with Built-In Noise Filtering Function
- ROHM appoints Andreas Thamm as new Deputy Director of the European Technical Center
- Notice for Completing Acquisition of a Part of Semiconductor Business from Panasonic
- New 200V Ultra-low IR Schottky Barrier Diodes
- New Multiband Wireless Communication LSI Optimized for Smart Meters World-wide
- Posted 2nd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2020
- The Industry's First Ultra-High Noise Tolerant Comparators
- ROHM supports students of the TU Ilmenau in Formula Student
- New 4-Pin Package SiC MOSFETs
- New Automotive-Grade Backlight LED Driver Optimized for LCD Panels
- New Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter Achieves Breakthrough Power Savings
- Posted 1st quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2020
- New Ultra-Compact Automotive-Grade MOSFETs Provide Superior Mounting Reliability
- New Compact High Output Lens LEDs Eliminate the Need for Light Leakage Countermeasures in Vehicle Instrument Clusters
- Posted the notice of resolution of the 61th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- Ultra-Compact High Accuracy Earthquake Detection Sensor Module
- New Power Supply Monitoring IC with Built-In Self-Diagnostic Function that Supports Functional Safety