Power IC Firm, Powervation Secures $ 7million Funding
Irish start up Powervation has raised $7million in a Series C funding round aimed at commercialising its Intelligent Digital Power platform.
The funding, which will also be used to establish a new facility in Taiwan, was awarded by new investor Semtech and existing investors Intel Capital, SEP, VentureTech Alliance and Braemar Energy Ventures.
The company's Digital Power platform incorporates its patented Auto-Control technology, which it claims is the industry's only real time adaptive compensation scheme to deliver optimum performance under all load conditions and over the full product lifecycle.
"We are delighted by the strong backing of our investor group and to have Semtech on board as a strategic investor," said Powervation's ceo Mike McAuliffe. "These investments endorse our progress with key customers and our business potential as we deliver the unique benefits of our Intelligent Digital Power platform to the wider market."
Read the article as originally published here: http://www.newelectronics.co.uk/electronics-news/power-ic-firm-secures-7million-funding/46627/
- Fifth Notice Regarding the Influence of Novel Coronavirus
- Fourth Notice Regarding the Influence of Novel Coronavirus
- Third Notice Regarding the Influence of Novel Coronavirus
- Cutting-Edge Web Simulation Tool Capable of Complete circuit Verification for Power Devices and ICs
- New Shunt Resistors Feature the Industry’s Highest Rated Power in the 5.0mm×2.5mm Size
- ROHM Semiconductor cancels participation at Embedded World 2020 fair in Nuremberg
- Second Notice Regarding the Influence of Novel Coronavirus
- Notice Regarding the Influence of Novel Coronavirus
- The Industry’s First Intelligent Power Devices Enabling Standalone System Protection
- Posted 3rd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2020
- ROHM’s New Efficient Power Management IC Optimized for NXP Semiconductors’ i.MX 8M Nano Applications Processors
- [OBITUARY] Announcement on Passing of Kenichiro SATO, The Chairman Emeritus of ROHM Co., Ltd
- ROHM Group Company SiCrystal and STMicroelectronics Announce Multi-Year Silicon Carbide Wafer Supply Agreement
- Notice regarding the influence of Taal Volcano in the Philippines
- The Industry’s First Accelerometer with Built-In Noise Filtering Function
- ROHM appoints Andreas Thamm as new Deputy Director of the European Technical Center
- Notice for Completing Acquisition of a Part of Semiconductor Business from Panasonic
- New 200V Ultra-low IR Schottky Barrier Diodes
- New Multiband Wireless Communication LSI Optimized for Smart Meters World-wide
- Posted 2nd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2020